Did you come into PETCO in Highland, IN. on 10-16??

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolphinsilversea01

Juvie Member
First, sorry...I couldn't make up my mind where I wanted and where I should post this. Hopefully the person I want to see it will see it.

Yesterday a lady came into my Petco. I have to say just thinkin about the look on her face and the saddness in her eyes makes me tear up!
She had said that her beardie was having health problems, had been having them for a bit, and that she now believes she is going to start taking him to work with her talk about love and dedication!!
She asked my advice on a set up that would get him by while he is with her at work. I asked how long he was, age, what he in now, etc. I told her that I would go no less than a 20 long. No, this isn't sufficient to be a permanent home, but should do fine while she is at work. It isn't ginormous, but he can still have a heat side and a cool off side if needed. She bought a screen and a heat light as well.

I am posting this for two reason. One, I want to be sure my suggestion was good. And, two, she stated that she was a member here and that she had posted about her beardie - well I can't find the postings :oops:

It was nice to see someone who is also a member. I hope your beardie gets bette hun!
I am sorry if it may have seemed as though I was trying to avoid looking you in your eye, or avoiding talking about you poor bd to too much of an extent. As I explained, since getting my Spike I have become extremely sensitive to BD's and the slightest saddness can make me ball!!!

Give me the link to your postings

icykronik

I remember a posting where someone mentioned they were going to bring their beardie to work, I'll see if I can find it.

dolphinsilversea01

Juvie Member
Original Poster
No, she stated that the beardie was like 10 yrs old. Most of the posts I look at are younger beardies.

Thanks for the help though.

I hope her big guy is doing okay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heidib715
Top Bottom