Izzie has left the building!

Status
Not open for further replies.

slavetoIzzie

Sub-Adult Member
Also known as the Great Election Escapade!

As the rest of you Canadians know, Tuesday was election day for us. It was a beautiful, warm but windy day here in the Eastern Townships and since Izzie was awake for once, I thought it would be nice to take him for the ride to the polls. Off we go in the car, me, the husband and Izzie. As usual Izzie loved it! Get there, park and decided to simply pop him into the front of my jacket. I mean, I figured he'd just take a nap. But, :dontknow: NOOOO... The little booger decided that this was just too interesting.

We were standing in line to register, when he poked his head out and crawled onto my shoulder. At first no one noticed, then a sweet old lady (who seriously needed new glasses!) asked me why I had a kitten in my coat! :shock: ! By the time she realised her mistake, about 10 people were clustered around us, :lurk: all of them ogling Mr. Scaley Show-Off. He was loving every second of the attention! :love10:

At which point, the snarly bureaucrat in charge tossed us out of the building! :protest: No Animals Allowed!! So, Izzie and I had to wait in the car for the hubby to vote, then Izzie waited with him while I voted. After we got home, Izzie crawled onto his Puppy and :sleepy2:

Quite the day! Neither of us have laughed that hard for awhile! Especially that poor woman! A kitten!! It made the whole election crap worthwhile!

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Bogie has been called a lot of things, but never a kitten. :laughhard: Izzie's adventures are never dull. You really scared me though, I thought something dreadful had happened and Izzie was no more. Sooo glad he was just off on another adventure! :blob8:

Sandy H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom