Meet Lindy... how old am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
It was recommended by one of the readers that I post pictures to help me figure out Lindy's age. It (still don't know sex) is a very healthy eater so I'm not worried about it's health, would just like to know the age if possible. The first picture is right after I got it. The bowl is 5 inches across. I have tried to take pictures in the same bowl so that I can see the change in size. The next two pictures are as you can see at 1 month and 2 months after I got it. The most recent being tonight before bath time. Any advice you have on age would be great. :) :study: It's currentnly measuring 7 inches nose to end of tail.

DSCF2035.jpg

age.jpg

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
That's what I'm thinking between 2.5 months and 3 months. Thanks for the compliments on her... or him... I love watching it.

Epic

Juvie Member
if you post a couple pictures of the rear with the tail up, a few people here can tell you if she's a she or a he!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skyfall350
Top Bottom