Black Tail / Grey Nose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I have noticed that my bearded dragons tail is significantly darker than the rest of his body, and his nose is slightly more grey than the rest of his body. This concerns me and I was wondering if he is okay. I got him around 3 weeks ago from Petsmart. He is about 3 months old. He shows no signs of distress and I hold him often, he has puffed up at me twice but when I set him down he was okay. I believe he enjoys being held but sometimes it’s not the right moment.
107864-7490492575.jpg
107864-9447500184.jpg
107864-6581240096.jpg
. Please let me know if this is anything to be concerned about.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, nice looking little guy ! [ or girl ] The color is perfectly normal, they shed in stages + patches , these types of questions are among the most common here with pics of beardies in various stages of shedding. The only thing I see that looks just a bit off is the tail end , is it bent up slightly or is that just how he's posing ? Even that would not be a problem, could be a tiny nip from a cage mate.

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Mushusmother":24otbtgf said:
Hello! I have noticed that my bearded dragons tail is significantly darker than the rest of his body, and his nose is slightly more grey than the rest of his body. This concerns me and I was wondering if he is okay.
+1. Relax--he's fine. Those are common variations in color. :)
He has a nice smile too. :lol:

Mushusmother

Original Poster
Thank you so much!!! And his tail is slightly bent up at the end however I have never been concerned about that. Thank you for your reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom