Sonic sound devices do they harm Beardies

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

Sonic sound devices do they harm Beardies

Postby CMW » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:50 pm

I have a mouse problem in my house the last time the last exterminator came set bait traps poison and such. It smelled in here for a year and a half. I’d like to try sonic sound devices to drive the mouse out and away. Will these device drive my Beardie crazy. Of course the company says it only bothers mice but .....
CMW
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Sonic sound devices do they harm Beardies

Postby KarrieRee » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:27 pm

Buy an old fashion mouse trap from Walmart they are like $1 for 4- or so ---- get a piece of choc or peanut butter and set where you think they are coming in--------------- I guarantee you wont have the little dickens for long ----
Karrie
KarrieRee
BD.org Addict

Postby Gormagon » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:34 pm

KarrieRee wrote:Buy an old fashion mouse trap from Walmart they are like $1 for 4- or so ---- get a piece of choc or peanut butter and set where you think they are coming in--------------- I guarantee you wont have the little dickens for long ----
Karrie

I have 18 mouse traps and, can't keep up (of course I live in the middle of 500 crop acres) and, my closest neighbors are a mile away, lol!
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
Gormagon
Extreme Poster

Postby KarrieRee » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:53 pm

Oh my!!!! Get a cat!! Maybe two --
Karrie
KarrieRee
BD.org Addict

Postby Gormagon » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:04 pm

KarrieRee wrote:Oh my!!!! Get a cat!! Maybe two --
Karrie

NO CATS ALLOWED!!!

I have dragons, LOL!
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
Gormagon
Extreme Poster

Postby Gormagon » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:30 pm

I decided to try peppermint extract and, peppermint oil on cotton balls in any room that they might enter from and, so far out of 12 set traps have only caught 1 as of 8:30 pm tonight. I usually have at least 10 by now and, the other traps are not touched so I think it's working. The best part is, it only takes a little on a cotton ball and, it smells good.
Gormagon
Extreme Poster

Postby KarrieRee » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:38 pm

Good luck - I would put chocolate or peanut butter in those traps and see if it is actually working - mice come out at nite
Karrie
KarrieRee
BD.org Addict

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to General Discussion