I don’t have beardies but I do have these:

Status
Not open for further replies.

KadenA

I have Leopard Gecko named Kaemon, who was my first lizard, he eats dusted crickets, dubia roaches, mealworms, and superworms. I don’t know the exact size of the cage, but I estimate it is a 15 gallon tank. He has tiles as the flooring, two hides (one is a humid hide), and a water dish. He is probably ten to twelve years old, my parents got him before I was born, and they got him as a subadult.

I also have a Blue Tongued Skink which I got for free yesterday from a family that didn’t want it anymore. They said it ate scrambled eggs, fruit, vegetables, and grain free dog food. I don’t have scrambled eggs or dog food for it so I put superworms and bananas in its food bowl. When it finishes those I will give it vegetables when it needs to eat again. It is not quite fully grown but it is close, I estimate it is around 16 inches right now. It is being housed in a twenty gallon zoo med cage, with a big water dish it can soak in, a food bowl as mentioned before, and a 75 watt (90-100 degrees Fahrenheit). I forgot to mention I will add vitamin and calcium dust to the food as well. Any name suggestions for it? I thinks it’s male.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom