Outside time....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laylac123

My husband built our Beardie a large outdoor enclosure , wish I was able to post a pic but its about 5 ft high and had a hidden shade and a large branch and lots of sun.He seems to love it but yesterday I left himoutsiqde about 5 hrs and when I did bring him in,.. he put himself to bed at 6;00 !
If you all have outside enclosures, how often do you use them ?

I will try to post pics, I can't ow well

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Sounds like he may have exhausted himself playing in the big outdoor pen =). As long as the weather is good and it's safe from predators I'd let him play out there as much as he wants as long as he's enjoying it.

Which part of photo posting are you having an issue with? Are you not able to upload a photo? or are you having trouble posting an uploaded photo?

Laylac123

Original Poster
Thanks for offering help , I literally have NO idea how to post We would love too but I would need some steps to do

ty !

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
You can use this link to upload to the site here:
https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/
Upload your picture and then copy and paste the XIMG code to your post, and your picture will show up.

You can also use other image hosting websites to upload your pictures, but it's easiest just do upload to this site! :D

-Brandon

Laylac123

Original Poster
Thanks for offering help , I literally have NO idea how to post We would love too but I would need some steps to do

ty !

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Click the link I provided

From there click on new upload

Then you will select the file from your computer you want to upload

Once you upload, your image will be shown, with 4 different links you can copy. One of those is an XIMG code.
Copy that code, and simply paste it into your reply on here. When you paste it will just look like numbers and letters, but once submit and post your message, it will show up as a picture.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom