Gender Reveal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaxson

Sooooo the timing has come once again for the 2Nd check around. JAXSON is definitely a....... GIRL!!!!!!!

My son is having a meltdown about it, and now he wants a male to go with her. I told him we can’t do both and we can’t afford to have a bunch of baby beardies running around. Finally after 2 male dogs we have a girl beardie to add to our family.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I agree--- you cannot keep dragons housed together --- they are territorial and one will suffer the consequences --- in other words its possible it will kill the other one --- they are put together for breeding purposes only and hatchlings are never kept in the same tank w/ the parents-- that is the downside of not being able to tell if you have a male or female when getting them so young--- SURPRISE :eek: --
Karrie

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
Awww, I hope he doesn't think any less of her now that he knows. If he's worried about it being "less manly or cool" to have a female beardie, tell him to forget that junk (this is from an adult guy poster). A beardie is a beardie, and by that I mean that they are awesome pets no matter the gender!

Aww! For my first beardie I wanted a male but ended up with my girl, Cleo. Of course, I absolutely fell in love with her. Beardies in general are such a joy, I hope your son ends up loving his girl the way I loved mine!

Jaxson

Original Poster
Aaradimian":29lnyyzp said:
Awww, I hope he doesn't think any less of her now that he knows. If he's worried about it being "less manly or cool" to have a female beardie, tell him to forget that junk (this is from an adult guy poster). A beardie is a beardie, and by that I mean that they are awesome pets no matter the gender!

Yea I told him they all do the same exact stuff. He got excited after I told him she may lay eggs but no babies beardies will be in there. Now he’s excited to see her lay eggs

Jaxson

Original Poster
melissamott124":2x6zhlmt said:
Aww! For my first beardie I wanted a male but ended up with my girl, Cleo. Of course, I absolutely fell in love with her. Beardies in general are such a joy, I hope your son ends up loving his girl the way I loved mine!

I think he will get over it. He wants to see her lay eggs if she ever does. She was scratching in her cave so maybe she will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fortin28
Top Bottom