Mushu update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sassy123

This is just an update on Mushu, who was diagnosed with MBD about a month and a half ago. He has made an AWESOME recovery, his appetite is back, he's eating his bugs and his veggies without a problem, and he's back to being active in his tank (and not sleeping all day). He's already grown another 1 and 1/2 inches, and put on weight! :blob5: :D
94828-7761222240.jpg
94828-233335225.jpg
94828-2958847936.jpg

dezismom

Juvie Member
So good to hear that Mushu is making such amazing progress! Yay, Mushu!! maybe you could post more details about this, for people who find themselves in a similar situation, if you have the time? Details like how you came to suspect a problem, how he was diagnosed, and what dietary changes and lighting changes were needed, and his future prognosis...Hearing about this from someone who is experiencing it would be so very helpful to other beardie owners.

Thank you for the update. Always good to hear a happy, successful result with such a dreadful illness. Mushu looks fantastic!

Sassy123

Original Poster
I'd definitely post more details about everything! Do you think I should just post it here as a reply to my thread, or a new thread entirely?

dezismom

Juvie Member
I would start a new thread, and title it as mbd recovery success info, so people can easily find it as needed. That would be such a gift for other concerned owners. One of the great things about this site is how we share our experience with each other. I know Dezi would not have grown into such a healthy dragon, without this site and the kind people who so patiently gave me advise. I had no idea what I was doing.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is excellent Mushu has had such a great recovery now! It is so hard for them to make such
a full recovery with metabolic bone disease, too. He looks great! :D I am so happy for him.
Do you want me to move your other recovery thread, to the Health, for more exposure for you?
That was a great idea, to help others whose dragons have fallen prey to metabolic bone disease
& need help with recovery.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom