HELP!! My bearded dragon won’t go to the bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bearded dragon is about 3 years old and he has been good about going to the bathroom before this but he has not gone to the bathroom in a few days I have tried prune baby food, baths, and rubbing his stomach and nothing has worked, any other suggestions.

Martadragon017

Hatchling Member
How much has he been eating? Sometimes my Marta won't eat very much and then not poop for a couple of days, so it could be fine. Otherwise, I heard that olive oil sometimes does the trick. Hope he gets better! :)

Martadragon017

Hatchling Member
Also, I forgot to ask, do you use sand or some other loose substrate? If you do, he could be impacted and you would have to remove it immediately and replace it with either temporary newspapers or paper towels, or run to the store and grab some tiles, non-adhesive shelf liner, or reptile carpet.

Julietpantoulis

Original Poster
He eats still but he is on the green flooring can’t remember the name right now but thank you! Do you know how you would feed the olive oil to him?

Martadragon017

Hatchling Member
I've never feed it to a beardie before but from what I've heard/read I'm pretty sure that you can just put it on a spoon and then if he won't eat that you can mix it in with some of the baby food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom