Temporary Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need your help and it has to be done by Monday apparently I'm not allowed to have either of my babies according to the apartment complex rules that were changed and I was unaware. I need a temporary home our lease is up in April is there anyone in the Cary, Raleigh, Durham NC area know where I can take my babies? I really don"t want to do that but I don"t have a choice. Any and all help will be appreciated like I said just til we move to a place that will allow my babies. :(

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, I'm not anywhere near you but I wanted to suggest you put this in the general forum as well as even the E.R. forum [ at least temporarily ]

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
[Moved here from Beardie Rescue to hopefully get more attention]

EllenD

Gray-bearded Member
So you're trying to find a place to take them both just until April, then you want them back? I'm just trying to make sure I've have it right before I ask around, I work at a reptile/bird rescue in State College, PA, but we network with reptile rescues all over the place, and I actually made a trip to Raleigh last December to pick up a dragon and a baby Senegal Parrot at a rescue, so I may be able to find you help. Just want to make sure I know what your plan is. It's harder to find a temporary home that will give them back to you in a few months than it is to just rehome them, but I'll certainly try to help you out if that's what you are looking to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom