Soaking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GildedWings

(Wow I've never posted before-)

I know many people give their beardies baths often, but mine isn't fond of them. Would giving him a place to soak in his environment be okay? I was thinking about putting one on the cooler side of his enclosure so it wouldn't raise the humidity too much and he could go in when he pleased, but I'm not sure.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Mine isn't real fond of them either so I just put her little pool in her viv every so often and, she loves it. In and, out and, in and,out....over and over again till she tires of it, then I take it out. I only put a half inch of water in it and, never leave her unattended when it is in with her. I usually do this when she is shedding.
87978-7139288783.jpg

GildedWings

Original Poster
Gormagon":181k3203 said:
Mine isn't real fond of them either so I just put her little pool in her viv every so often and, she loves it. In and, out and, in and,out....over and over again till she tires of it, then I take it out. I only put a half inch of water in it and, never leave her unattended when it is in with her. I usually do this when she is shedding.
87978-7139288783.jpg
Very cute! I'll try that, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom