Can anyone identifiy what he might be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just curious as to if my little man is hypo? These r the best pics I could get so far. He turns a brilliant yellow when he's active or in the sunshine and all 20 nails are completely clear. So my thinking was he's got hypo genes, or is a hypo.... idk if there's a difference in having genes and showing them if it makes a difference whether they are hypo or just have some characteristics.
91657-6990155685.jpg
91657-4294319046.jpg
91657-7714244565.jpg

BubbaAndJane

Original Poster
AHBD":35ivypca said:
Hi there, yes your baby is a pretty little normal scaled hypo. :)

Awesome. Thank you. I think king? mentioned u may be able to tell a little better. Our little man came out of the normal beardie tank from pet smart. I thought some employee screwed up but even now if I have to go into pet smart, none of the "fancy" look anything like him. So idk if even their fancy were any different. Thank you so.much for your response though.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
You're welcome. :) Hypo's can be found at pet stores now + then, they've been around for a very long time. It will be interesting to see how the color turns out as an adult....it will change as the months go by. :)

KozmoRox

What a cutie!! :love10: I got Kozmo from the "fancy" tank at PS too. She's a leatherback hypo and when we picked her she looked very light colored like yours. After a couple days she did a complete body shed and turned into this beauty!!
89207-5501328348.jpg
She's 7 months there, and her orange colors get more vibrant with every shed now. She's so sweet!
:love5: Congrats on your new baby!

BubbaAndJane

Original Poster
Thank you. They are definitely amazing little creatures. And your baby is so beautiful. We just recently added a juvie orange hypo to our family. Shes still a little shy and adjusting since we just got her Saturday.
91657-6568732117.jpg
Her colors aren't real vibrant in this picture but when she is more comfortable shes beautiful. Bubba is a little sparky. He's even completely comfortable when my young daughter is playing in the living room and he's chilling on the couch. And he even allowed me to make and put on his new vest. (Of course he rubbed like a cat against the couch pillows a few times but then he just cruised around with it no problem)
91657-1828377848.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom