lizarto and squishy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, everyone how is everyone doing today? i haven't been on for a while (work). anyways, gonna let you know about my babies! you remember lizarto, and squishy! these guys are living strong! and don't be mad, but i still have them in the cage together, the funny thing is, is that they never fought, never want to eat each other! they stack, but it be one will be on top then they switched, it's cute actually. Lizarto, has been so good to squishy and has never really want to hurt squishy, he would lick squishy then stares and look at something else! the funny thing is, that they want to be together, if i take one out and the other one is in the tank, the one will get jealous, and want to be out too. it so cute!
when its feeding time, the dragons will not fight for the crickets whatever gets one, will eat it, and they will wait for another cricket to come over. same with the super worms, i each give them at least two every two days, to give them a little treat, and they seem to enjoy it!
i am gonna get a pic of them together! i just need to remember how to work it! its been a while.
how are you guys and your dragons?
i am gonna try to get a picture of them, i just can't remember how to work the image!
thanks of reading!
and btw, lizarto, does have foot rot, all his claws are gone, and with only two toes left, i don't know if i should take him to a vet to get it surgery to remove it, or let it fall out itself. thanks guys! :D

BeardieLover232

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
sorry for the double post! i got it figured out!
for some reason its upside-down and i can't fix that :?
82276-2188678333.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom