What type of bearded dragon do I have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soph1234

86874-2828508988.jpg

Does anyone know what type of bearded dragon she is?? I bought her from a pet shop when she was 18 months after she had been returned there by previous owners so I don't know anything about her. She is 19 inches in length.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there....she's a very pretty standard/normal phase dragon with some pretty orange/citrus highlights. :)

Soph1234":15dypcfq said:
86874-2828508988.jpg

Does anyone know what type of bearded dragon she is?? I bought her from a pet shop when she was 18 months after she had been returned there by previous owners so I don't know anything about her. She is 19 inches in length.

I just wanna say why is her mouth open like that? Not usually a good sign.....so I thought

Rankins

Gray-bearded Member
Looks like a normal with a tad bit of color. But I kind of agree with a previous post. I have no interest in owning some of the mutations out there. Mutations usually are not a good thing...manipulating nature to produce them sometimes causes genetic problems.
But there are some really pretty dragons in the wild also.

Soph1234

Original Poster
Moonlightspirit":34ony91n said:
Soph1234":34ony91n said:
86874-2828508988.jpg

I just wanna say why is her mouth open like that? Not usually a good sign.....so I thought

She had not long come out of her tank and was regulating her heat which as far as I'm aware is normal?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yes, it's normal.....it's only abnormal if they do it all the time, which would indicate a probable respiratory infection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom