Reptile Expo - Tacoma March 2010 *PICS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone!
I just got back from the Retile Expo in Tacoma, WA and I HAVE PICS!!!!! WEEEEE!!!!

I also took pics of the business cards of the vendors, so if anyone is super interested in a vendor, let me know I will tell you how to reach them.

IMG_5802copy.jpg

IMG_5801copy.jpg

IMG_5799copy.jpg

IMG_5798copy.jpg

IMG_5791copy.jpg

The one below WAS GORGEOUS. Super light. She looks dark in the pic, but she was really pretty.
IMG_5789copy.jpg

IMG_5787copy.jpg

IMG_5786copy.jpg

IMG_5782copy.jpg

IMG_5781copy.jpg

IMG_5774copy.jpg

IMG_5772copy.jpg

IMG_5771copy.jpg

IMG_5768copy.jpg

IMG_5767copy.jpg

Psychopopcorn

Original Poster
a couple were a little grumpy looking, but I lingered around all of them for a while and I saw kids hold them and the breeders showing them off. They were all very perky actually and pleasant. They don't really like the smaller containers obviously, but they are given breaks and stuff when people want to hold them... which is often. Especially the kids, which are plentiful around these guys because parents tend to like them more than the snakeys.

anyway, if you ever order a beardie online from a breeder and have him/her shipped to you overnight, they are cooped up in worse conditions for a longer time and turn out perfectly fine.

Trust me, they were all perky and friendly and healthy looking. Just a few were grumpier with the containers than others and giving the famous beardie stink eye lol.

It was fun.

Psychopopcorn

Original Poster
i agree. I am not much of a snake person meaning I dont really know anything about them, but there were some really gorgeous ones there and These were a couple of my favorites.

Lunatic768

god this makes me want to go to another expo....
which makes me want to get another critter....
im addicted to beardies!

Psychopopcorn

Original Poster
It was small yes, but there were actually WAY more snakes and geckoes and turtles there. Beardies were the minority. It was harder to get pictures of the rest though because it was super crowded near were the snakes were. Mostly a layout issue. I did take a few more of snakes though. Sorry if they are blurry, it was hard not getting bumped.

IMG_5795copy.jpg

IMG_5792copy.jpg

IMG_5778copy.jpg

IMG_5777copy.jpg

IMG_5776copy.jpg

IMG_5766copy.jpg

Iowuk

Hatchling Member
I have 2 corn snakes I'm not saying I know everything but I know alot and these guy and girls and lovely mine and like the candy cane colour they shed about once a month and my guys shed at the same time the same night and always have done lol when I first got them they were on half a pinky but now 4 months later there on pups there sooo cute lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fortin28
Top Bottom