New habitat/tank for my dragon - suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm been searching for a new tank, size 36x18x18, that has either a sliding door or doors that open toward me. I've looked at PetSmart, which has ExoTerra & National Geographic tanks and I found a place on Amazon called Carolina Custom Cages. These 3 are all the same, except the price. I looked on Etsy in hopes to find someone who builds custom tanks, but I didn't find one. I may not know what to call it in my search, but if anyone has suggestions, I'm more than happy to hear them all! :D

lizardmom25

Hatchling Member
I am in the process of building my own 4x2x2 because I couldn't find what I wanted at a reasonable price. Maybe look into doing the same?

OscarLezard18

Original Poster
Thank you, AHBD. I'm trying to maneuver through the site and haven't quite mastered this yet. I appreciate your help....thank you, lizardmom25. I'm going to look into that too. I want the best for the little fella.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom