Rescue: Before and After

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got little Spyro on May 24th of this year. "She" is actually a boy. He had no UVB or calcium. He was being fed maybe weekly at best, and no greens, only much too big crickets. The crickets were dumped in 100 at a time and just left in the tank. Tank looked like it had never been cleaned, and was far far too small. Supposedly, Spyro is 2 years old, but he is the size of my 4-5 month old dragon.
before1_zpsc46d4c6d.jpg

before2_zps9cd4808b.jpg

Here are some pictures from the first week or two I had him. He could not chew solid food, so that is what that green stuff is- veggie puree.

after1_zps0d2a7a6d.jpg

after2_zpse7c6463b.jpg

These photos are both from the past month. Spyro is big, healthy, and happy! He is on his 3rd shed since he came to live with us. He has a very sweet disposition!!
If anybody knows how to share a video, please let me know! I would love to show the before/after of his walking!! :blob5: :D :D

Edit: I meant to post this in the rescues forum!!! Sorry about that!!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
He looks really good! I'm glad to hear you're having success with him. You can upload videos to a site like vimeo and then share the link here.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

He is looking great! :D He will hopefully fill out more for you also, it will just take some time.
It is a lot of work getting them back to health!

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom