I'm looking for photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

sontron

I'm looking for photos of any sort of reptile or arthropod for a school project. I would really appreciate it if you could also supply me with a name for anything that you post (common or scientific, but I would prefer scientific if possible). I don't want to just take pictures from all around without permission first. Thank you in advance!
EDIT: Also, you don't have to post the pictures here. I know what sort of pictures I need, so I would appreciate being given permission to, say, use any pictures form a certain thread, or something of the sort.

morphmom

BD.org Addict

-Pogona vitticeps
-Female
-Two years old
-Normal scale
-Sandfire variation

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for. But you're welcome to use the photo if it meets your needs.

NEROtheMONSTER

Sub-Adult Member
Love that pic Holly :laughing6: .I like how much she stretches out toward the food,and how big and fat her tongue is.I could stare at it all day......

morphmom

BD.org Addict
NEROtheMONSTER":13zinf41 said:
Love that pic Holly .I like how much she stretches out toward the food,and how big and fat her tongue is.I could stare at it all day......
Aw, shucks :oops: Thank you. My sweet little salad lover. You should post one of Nero :love5:

Spikeshuman

Juvie Member
P1020364.jpg

P1020372.jpg

Leopard gecko ( Eublepharis macularius )
Male, aprox 8 months old
Standard color

Kera

Hi...I am a little curious...what is ur project of/for...I have pics of the following...
Chinese Water Dragon
Leopard Gecko
Baby Bearded Dragon
Adult Bearded Dragon
Painted Turtle
& Tree Frogs

Would any of these help? Plus I have a friend that breads Crested Geckos, And other breeds of herps... Let me know if u need anything specific...n good luck on the project...

sontron

Original Poster
I'm doing it on reptiles and arthropods commonly kept as pets. Any of those would be really helpful! Anything you can find I would probably be able to use!

Kera

Sounds great...let me get some of the images together n I will post them as soon as I can...When is ur project due so that way I'm not too late on posting them...

sontron

Original Poster
It's a year-long project. We are supposed to start after the second marking period ends, but we're allowed to start earlier than that.

Kera

K gimme like a week n I will pull everything I have together n post em for u...I will go thru everything I have of Dusti (my beardie) n what I have from my Nieryn (water dragon) n I will talk to my friend that has the geckos n see if I can get some more recent pics for u...ttys!!

sontron

Original Poster
Thank you! And if anybody would like to see what I have, I'd be more than happy to put up some of what I have

PastelBeardie

Juvie Member
Rhacodactylus ciliatus (crested geckos)
PC160495_0048.jpg

P7270740.jpg

Newgecko1004.jpg

Hatchling001.jpg

The first and third pictures are of the same male. In the first one, he's unfired, and in the third one he's mostly fired up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom