Yay!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've had Phoenix since early October, and I'm proud to say that she's grown 3 whole inches! I just measured her this morning and she is 11 inches long now! She's over 7 months old, so she's a little bit of a runt, but we're hoping that by uptaking her cricket and superworm intake, she'll get bigger. My stubborn boyfriend finally agreed to go from feeding her 20 crickets a week to 80, and we just started on the superworms last week. She loves them so much unfortunately, that she won't eat her veggies. :? She's fattening up pretty good, and her poos are normal, if a little untimely...(I won't take her out of her cage in the morning unless she's had her morning poo, or she's going straight to the bath. I've learned my lesson.

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures at the moment. My computer is with the Geek Squad, getting fixed up since I dropped the stupid thing on its charging jack, and I accidentally left my SD card (which I use to transfer my pics from my phone to my computer) in the slot on my laptop. So now, I'm using my boyfriend's laptop. So pictures will resume in about 2 1/2 to 4 weeks. :banghead:

LittleOne2321

Original Poster
Okay, so either I measured wrong the first time (Phoenix was a little squirmy this morning) or she grew another inch in less than a day. Either way, she's 12 inches now! Woohoo! Haha...

TwistedCrayon

Sub-Adult Member
Yay on her growth. One thing you might want to be aware if is that super worms are I'll advised for any dragon less than 16inches. Thier digestive track doesn't straighten out to accommodate such large worms, and your lil one could get impacted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom