WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE PLEASE LOOK AT THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizzlover

i got my beardie frommy brothers freind. she was in horrible condition. and her beardie chow was full of maggots. it looked like she haddnt eaton in a month. im glad my brother gave her to me.shes happy now in a proper home and eating good crickets and some leafy greens wich is probably better than a bag of "beardie chow"

Andylee

OMG straight up messed up.........That just T.O.'s me off .... speechless a little, who with a brain does that . im soo happy that hes outa that mess... best wishes

HYPORollo

Juvie Member
Original Poster
thank you he is doing much better now thank god but i stopped trying to figure out the reason people do things cause ill never be able to lower my self to think like that it sucks animals have to suffer in the hands of the most evoled animals in the world its sad

Andylee

I agree hypo, seems as if some people have no hearts, i just cant appreciate you enough and all the folks who rescue these poor things that suffer from careless people...
You are a hero and im sure he knows that!

Angiecountrygirl

Juvie Member
HYPORollo... First of all, I'd like to say Thank you for doing the right thing. People can be so cruel, and heartless... It sounds like this little guy owes alot to you. Thanks for being a good human being- the animal population need more like you. p.s. Post some pics of your new baby for us! :)

HYPORollo

Juvie Member
Original Poster
lol i just feel its my duty to do what i can to help out any animal in need of help and to correct stupid poeple and save these awsome animals red has been takien by a good friend of mine to be nursed back to a healthy dragon my buddy has a really good vet that helps him out with sick animals and red seemed to be in realy bad shape so he is now getting the meds and attention he fully needs i feel no matter what i would of done i wouldnt been able to fix his problems in which he had alot so far my buddy told me the vet bill would of been at 500 already he had an impaction building up mbd devolping as well and i think a parasite infection so the bill still is climbing but since this vet and my buddy do huge favors for each other red is getting all this just with his good looks lol and soon he will be making a full recorvery and getting the proper life and love he needs and deservesim glad i got to him in time he wouldnt survived much longer in that condition which i found out how sever it was today im just happy he is going to live a long life now so the drive and the hassel was all worth it and i would do it again in a heart beat i just got a new camera so i will be posting pics of falkor and mamma(another rescue) and a new little girl we added sunday i want to thank all of you that read this post and replyed and helped me out and also supported me thank all of you very much and a special thanks to EM you are a true angel sent from above and i honestly believe that pics are coming real soon i promise

HYPORollo

Juvie Member
Original Poster
let me tell you they hadnt a clue they were doing anything wrong at all i want to send them the bill and show them the damge they did to this guy i was so pissed im telling you if this would of been me even a year ago i would of sent this kid to the er but alot has changed so i held my self back so much it was so hard but the out come for him would of been th er room and me jail for a very long time so that me controll my self and my wife saw it coming thats why she tried to get me to cool down and get us leaving with the dragon asap at first glance i was in shock then i was sad cause it hit me this poor little guy has been living like this all his life and then it angered me and then when there carelessness came out and how they really didnt care at all what they were doing my blood was boiling almost to the point blackout and go into fight mode likei would before fights and i hadnt felt like that in along time and now yesterday when i call my buddy and he tells me what he had wrong with him its all came back to me they were killing this guy in the most slow and horrible way :angry5: and i know if they would of took him to a vet and they told them the bills going to be at least 1000 and probally more they wouldnt have done anything and let him die who knows thats maybe why they were getting rid of him cause they knew thats why she gave him to me for 30 it just shocking what humans are capable of its sickning so now i found my self everyday looking in craigslist to see if there any more little guys or gals that need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom