wounded basilisk

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
wigglesworth":84e4d said:
I am so sorry, you did the best you could for the little guy which is all you can do and you gave him love and care and gave him be best chance you could, no one can ask more than that

it sounds as if you gave him a truly beautiful resting place as well, by all means morn your loss but don't forget to honor and celebrate the time you had with him, i'm sure he was grateful for meeting you and being in you and your mum's lives even for such a short time

It is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all. You only ever truly fail, when you abandon trying. Anything worth doing is never easy. You get out what you put in.

a few sayings i'm fond of that spring to mind they may not help,
you did your best, he had a better and longer life than if not for you, that and remembering him with love was the best thing you could have ever done for him

Oh my, that was very touching, for Jason, and for all of us, thank-you, wigglesworth.

atreyu917

Juvie Member
Dave says to:
DAVEEDITEDJASON.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom