where is your dragons favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Our babies sleep whereever we lay them.At night we hold our dragons before they go to sleep and so they usually fall asleep on us and then we lay them in their tanks all wrapped up.We have done this since they first came to us.My husband works all day so he gets alf out after supper and she stays with Daddy the rest of the evening.She crawls around and plays and watches TV then he wraps her up in her blankie and goes to sleep.Gimli used to do the same with me,will be interesting to see what he wants after he wakes up from brumation.

Phoenix likes to sleep with her head above her body. Most of the time, she falls asleep on her cactus, but other times, she'll just sleep with her head resting on the highest part of her basking rock. I actually got her to fall asleep on my shoulder for the first time the other day! I fell asleep, and when my boyfriend came home, he was like "awww".

Gragrac

Robert's favorite spot in his tank is on his hammock, with back legs dangling, one front paw backwards, and one front paw forwards. He sleeps in that same position almost every night.
What he loves even more is when I occasionally let him sleep in my bed with me. He gets his head and one hand up on the pillow, his body under the blankets, and one hand on me. He loves that. I have to wake him up in the morning because he will just keep on sleeping well past noon. :lol: Just like me.

Cydni85

My guy loves to sleep on the back of the couch in the sunlight during the day. He will have his head sitting up high soaking up the sun with his eyes closed. :sleepy2: Its so cute, I need to get a pic of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom