Where does your beardie sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenna

Our Baby dragon has recently taken up the habit of 'Extreme Tightrope Sleeping' which involves much concentration and balance. She's very talented :p

IMGP0532.jpg

peera

Sub-Adult Member
LOL, that's adorable.
I don't have any pics (been meaning to take some, can never find the camera or the time though!) Gibby usually retires under his habi-hut but occasionally passes out on his basking stick. Dora does this insanely uncomfortable looking thing where she puts the top half of her body on the top of her basking steps, and hangs the rest either down the stairs or off the edge. Priss climbs to the top of her stick and grabs onto the wall. Don't know how she stays up all night!

Jenna

The wire is for the digital thermometer probe which runs from outside her viv to the basking spot.
She slept there last night too, strange little pickle :shock:

jmain

Juvie Member
I need to post a picture of my little guy. He pretty much always sleeps on his plants so I went ahead and added some more yesterday just to make it thicker just incase one of the suction cups come off I didn't want him to fall. now he is using it as his basking area also where before he would bask on the wood its to funny.

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
Jenna":fb6ef said:
The wire is for the digital thermometer probe which runs from outside her viv to the basking spot.
She slept there last night too, strange little pickle :shock:

have you ever tried taking her off the wire ?!? One time I found MJ started to doze off on her digial therm wire... I didnt want her to fall off in her water bowl so I tried to move her. OH.. try taking her off the wire felt like pulling tooth ! She gripped on to it so tight I had to literally use both hand s !! lol

Angiecountrygirl

Juvie Member
Wow- funny to see others w/ the same concern, Lol... My little guy has slept the last 2 nights standing up and I thought there was something wrong- Lol. I guess it's OK ;)

dechainechel

Hatchling Member
My spoiled beardies sleep in their vivs, wrapped in soft towels or baby blankets:

Grampa Dragon cuddles into his towel:
IMAGE_108.jpg

Phoenix trying to sleep in a towel after a bath:
IMAGE_034.jpg

Phoenix asleep in her viv wrapped in her pink baby blanket, cuddled-up on her stuffed frog:
michellespics059.jpg

I unwrapped for the photo, and she woke up :shock: and gave me the worst stink eye ever!:twisted: I guess I kinda deserved it for once! :lol:

Andylee

Usually Daebo will nestle himself in this warm fuzzy like blanket on my bed, he will burrow in and stay till i wake him wich usualy is about a 12 hour sleep. I put it in his viv today actually and i see his little tail just sticking out from the side right now eyes closed asleep. He loves that blanket its 100% polyester hope its a little bit of aide..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom