what greens

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnyvale22

Hatchling Member
i gave Yoshi a very small piece of watermellon from the fridge. i'm going to the store pretty soon and i need to know what else i should give a 4 month old. And how much. i know i'm not giving him iceberg lettace. i was thinking greens like spinach and some fruit on the bottom of that. and how much should i chop it up?
thank you this board is great

Lennifer

Juvie Member
U can offer him....Collard Greens, Mustard Greens, Turnip Greens, Dandelion Greens, Cactus Pad, Endive, Escarole, Butternut Squash & Acorn Squash as staple foods every day.

~Sandy

sunnyvale22

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
i gave him a little romain last night and this morning and he seems to jump on it soon as i get it in the tank. also the spinach in the web sight is yellow or is "questionable". should i still give to him. and then how much. he's eating a lot already.
is there any way his eating should be changed because he's in shed right now too. he has scales comming off his beard and he's rubbing on things trying to get it off.
thanks

Lennifer

Juvie Member
If ths spinach is questionable, I would not recomend giving it to him. It looks like the spinach is very high in Vitamin A from what the website shows. As far as shedding, u can continue to feed him normally. It think the sheddiong irritates them so sometimes they won't eat as much during this time. Just continue to give him warm soaks & that will help with the shed...& it will make him feel better! The shed is probably itchy for them so the warm water helps hydrate the skin & help it come off. When Drago is shedding & I put him in the tub, he scratches his head with his back feet trying to get the shed off! It's so funny...he looks like a dog! lol

~Sandy

sunnyvale22

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
lol that's what Yoshi is doing right now - i work with dogs and noticed it right away. it's so funny. thanks - i have to sleep for the morning but i'm going to give him a quick bath when i get up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom