What do your reptile rooms look like??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jess

Extreme Poster
I love seeing how everyone keeps all of their reptiles together, and I know that many members here keep quite a few animals! :) If you have a few set-ups, racks, stackable cages, ect. feel free to share!

Here is how I manage to cram all my babies into my tiny room, LOL.

DSC02957.jpg

The bottom shelf has my clawed frog's 15 gallon aquarium, plus my laptop. Stella the leopard gecko is in the 29 gal on the shelf above, and I have roaches and random supplies on the very top.
DSC02959.jpg

Dudley's 4x2x2, with my new (and still nameless...) 6 month old crested gecko's 10 gallon on top.
DSC02960.jpg

Stanley the leopard gecko's 15 gallon tank on my table...
DSC02958.jpg

And last but certainly not least, my closet turned bunny cage! :lol:
DSC02688.jpg

I also have 6 hermit crabs in a 15 gallon that have overflowed to downstairs, LOL.

Now, who else would like to show off?? :mrgreen:

Dooter

Sub-Adult Member
So compact and tidy! I love it!

Stanley is my only reptile, and he resides in the living room on top of a dining room table - his supplies and roaches are underneath.

I'll post a pic later when I get home!

DanaW

I'll share! I don't have a reptile room, I have them in my living room and dining room, but here's my snake racks and roach bins, and the 20 gallon tank on the floor is where the crickets are kept. The beardies are all kept in the living room.

IMAG0485.jpg

Now for Sullivan's tank, excuse the dog in the way. And just in case someone asks, the light fixture on his top is a power sun bulb, which he doesn't have issues with.

IMAG0486.jpg

And the other 2 tanks, my home made one and a fish tank, soon the tank will be replaced with another 4x2x2 though.

IMAG0487.jpg

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks Dooter, can't wait to see your pictures!

DanaW, I love your set-ups! I wish I has enough geckos to justify getting a rack LOL.

gothra

This is my reptile room, I keep mainly leopard geckos, have 10 at the moment, 2 knobtails, and our newest family member is Weetbix, my beardie. :D

room01.jpg

The other side of the room. Feeder bins on the right below gecko tanks, I have a small dubia and lateralis colony. I'm also buying lots of crickets at the moment, because Weetbix is cleaning out my roach bin!
room02.jpg

And this is Weetbix's enclosure, I have the gates open during daytime; he usually will come out for a little "adventure" in the morning. But he will remain inside his enclosure after lunch.
enclosure.jpg

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Oh wow Gothra, your reptile room looks amazing! :shock: That's, like, my dream reptile room right there! Haha.

Where did you get those gecko cages? And the beardie's cage? Did you make them?

I'm also very jealous of Weetbix's log LOL. It looks so unique!

gothra

Thank you! :D
All the glass tanks and stuff were custom made when our apartment went through refurbishment last year. I was planning to buy a bearded dragon, so I got the builder to incorporate an enclosure in the cupboards. Weetbix log is actually 3 pieces of thinner ghostwood log that I binded together.

Emilyvandort

Hatchling Member
DanaW":rtvg2jzl said:
I'll share! I don't have a reptile room, I have them in my living room and dining room, but here's my snake racks and roach bins, and the 20 gallon tank on the floor is where the crickets are kept. The beardies are all kept in the living room.

IMAG0485.jpg

I LOVE your snake racks. I have a question though - how do you keep them warm? Like do you have heat tape/heating pad/under-tank heater somewhere on the totes that are at an angle you can't see from this picture?

DanaW

Thanks my step dad made them for me. So I can't really give you any advice on how to make them. Other then how to install the heat tape and where to put the probe for a thermostat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom