Status
Not open for further replies.

jloucks

Is this a boy or a girl?

23rn2pk.jpg

Thanks!

ShelbyLu

Hatchling Member
I don't think the picture is quite right to tell.

I don't see the double lumps which would lean towards female, but I think probably a different picture would be more valuable to tell.

~Shelby

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm not seeing male.

Your picture isn't the best for determining sex.

Those two lumps everyone is seeing, both sexes have two lumps there. It's the two lumps at the base of the tail that determine if its a male, not lumps at the vent. I don't see two lumps at the base of the tail. But, it could be just the picture.

Try to copy how the picture is in the how to sex your dragon article on this site.

-Brandon

DixieLonestar20x

Hatchling Member
I agree with above poster ^^^

Looks female to me definitely.

For those of you saying male, those buldges you are seeing are not the bulges used to determine sex....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom