WHAT DO I DO WITH IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

O-Gonchothedragon

Juvie Member
i dont know if this is in the right section, but oh well. this is the second centipede we've found recently, only this one is twice the size than the the last, and this ones 2 -+1/2 inches. its the middle of winter in MA, and i dont know where they come from in this climate. i put it in my not-in-use smaller cricket container. i was wondering what i should do with it, besides kill it and keep it as a pet. i was wondering if i should give it a cricket(small) or feed it to o-goncho(probably not, but just in case he can) . if theres any suggestions of what to do with it, plz reply

TYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTYTY :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: so much!!!!

Eadig

Juvie Member
they live under stuff... in under the foundation... sometimes in the walls. depends on the age of the house.

there are some bugs like that that are cleaner bugs... they eat the criket poops... gross stuff... I wouldn't feed it to the beardy, if that's what it is.

O-Gonchothedragon

Juvie Member
Original Poster
TY for the reply, it probably came from the wall, the house is like 40-50 years old. should i give it a small cricket????

O-Gonchothedragon

Juvie Member
Original Poster
i cant let it into the wild cause im in new england in the middle in the winter,the ground is covered snow and its like 0 degrees out side.and i dont wanna kill it.

TY :mrgreen:

Poisoned1

Gray-bearded Member
But it lives in New England...you found it there so it's obviously suited for the climate and all it's previous generations have lived in that climate...

Elora

Sub-Adult Member
Its alive because it was keeping warm in the house.
I wouldn't want to put it back in the house!

Eadig

Juvie Member
Poisoned1":ea4c4 said:
But it lives in New England...you found it there so it's obviously suited for the climate and all it's previous generations have lived in that climate...

I live in Canada... but I don't do well when tossed in the snow and left there. Like the bug, I live in a house for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom