Weepy eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

FortheLoveofLizzie

Hatchling Member
For past two days I have noticed Lizzie left eye weepy. When she blinked a small drop of clear fluid formed like a tear. I did not get a pic

Today also weepy but not tear.

She recently had extensive workup at UW for a generally bulging left eye-witness south eye ball but whole eye lid and surrounding tissue. They even CT scanned her whole body and did not find anything of urgency.

Anyone experience this?

PD... She is about to molt skin around eye

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I am sorry her eye is not doing well, is it red & irritated also, or just a little weepy? How long has it been like this?
What type & brand of UVB Light are you using, a compact/coil light or a long fluorescent tube bulb?
If you have some pictures of her eye, you can post them just so we can see how the eye is looking.
What is her appetite like?
You can get some sterile saline solution to put in that eye daily to help out, for flushing out any bacteria or dust that may be present. Shedding can sometimes harden up & cause some eye irritation too.

Tracie

FortheLoveofLizzie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I am using a tube T5 HO 10 light mounted inside previously outside. I am going back to outside today. Just in case. 12 hrs per day.
Does not appear red.
Lately she is on a steady diet of silk worms.
She hates greens
Sheets about 2.5 yrs.
Acting a little jumpy lately but otherwise OK.
When not on silkies she eats dusted gut loaded crickets and Phoenix worms.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixxie
Top Bottom