WANTED : Dragon Sitter :) (Can)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spikey92

Juvie Member
Hey guys,

Our family invited us down to NS (we just moved to BC,so we dont really know anybody here).Around Christmas and only for a few days.Now ,we do have Spikey.Hes my little baby so I actually dont really wanna give him to somebody or ask unexperienced people to feed etc him.Its just not as easy as feeding a cat and cuttle a little bit.Thats why I dont wanna ask the neighbour kids.

I thought maybe Im lucky and somebody here lives in the Vancouver/Langley area or knows a lizard friend,who could take care of him in this area.

I really dont wanna give him to petsmart.Thats just a no no !
If I dont find somebody we just wont go,even though it would be great.

snazzyglasses

Sub-Adult Member
One of the exotic vets near me will board herps for $20 a night, BUT you need to prove they are healthy with like $215 worth of testing. Which kinda sucks but I guess it's better than not having a dragon-sitter. Maybe a vet in your area does boarding?
I would totally watch your dragon if I was in BC though!!! <3 :)

Spikey92

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Sorry that it took me so long to get back to you.

Thanks for your help.I called a few animal hospitals,but they all offer boarding only for cats and dogs.Then I called the Repti vet,but they are closed over the chr. Holidays.
Eventually Ive found what seems to me like a really nice place.Besides boarding they rescue and rehome all kinds of Reptiles. Were gonna meet those people soon and have a look around,but from what Ive seen and heard so far, I think I found the right place :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom