WANTED: Adult Female Dubia & Sub Adult Nymphs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ihaggerty1313

Juvie Member
I am looking for Female Dubia or SUB ADULT nymphs (at least 1 1/4") ready to molt into Adult Dubia. If you or anyone you know wants to cut back a colony, make some extra cash and are comfortable w/ shipping in the Winter shoot me an E-mail at [email protected]. Let me know what you have, and what you want for them. If you have females let me know around about how old they are. Obviously girls coming to the end of their life cycle are no good to me. I am NOT re-selling these. I need to form some extra breeding colonies. Also I'll bump this post if needed. Please don't reply publicly on this thread if you'd like to talk business.

Thanks guys!

-Ian
http://www.theroachranch.com

Ihaggerty1313

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Triage":dad8d said:
Is there a an easy way to tell how old they are?

Yeah if have a roach that turns into a female she'll survive WAY over another year to year and a half 9 times outta 10. A couple of my breeding colonies are close to almost 2 years old. Ideal range for females I'm looking for are a couple months 0-2 months since they molted. BUT I'll take them a little older than that like 6 months since they molted. Here's my problem which is the same as a few of the other guys out there... Demand WAY up... Production.... WAY not up to par lol! Plus I'm just not deal w/ people online. I have a regional clientele that takes some SERIOUS numbers to take care of. I have the APB out everywhere right now LOL! I think I'm going to have to place roach orders weekly w/ some of my buds until I get it back up to where I need it. BUT I also see a lot of people out there wanting to either get rid of a colony or cut back numbers... I don't even care if I originally sold to them LOL! That's what makes the Reptile community great. It's the whole ebb and flow of it. We really have a very unique community and that's a pleasure to be a part of. AND the best thing being a feeder dealer... I get to learn about ALL SORTS of different animals. Some of the discussions I get into are crazy and I'm learning something new every single day.

-Ian
http://www.theroachranch.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom