Vash the dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

I finally (well I wanted to for a while) started sort of a blog if you want to use that
word.
But with the less picture stuff since my camera has been playing dead with the batteries
I keep not buying I'm sorry.
But I will be updating this often til there is no more to say, or you can post some things to
if you want. Whatever floats your sailboat :lol: besides the sail itself of course xD
Okay bad joke sorry, just feeling kinda out of it today, stupid Sunday, whyyy so boring
nevermind the sillyness or if you think I'm not funny that's cool too >.>
Here are two pics I will be uploading more soon, that's my promise to you wonderful dragon lovers out there!

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hey Tonja! I know you're so busy!

Well I tried and failed to rescue Bowser from the evil clutches of Dropsy.
But he did last 15 days or so, but I am currently putting my 5 gallon out of business.
He died on the 8th of October. I disinfected that tank so maybe that's why all the fish
die, maybe dumping old water wasn't enough when they die and just fill up new water
and stick another fish in. Hm, I don't know, but it's over now. Tank is in basement.
No longer being a fish keeper, I guess it was too much after all and the tiny cups they come
in is maybe the start of it of them being sick. 6 months though so yeah...longer than other fish.

Vash is doing just fine, he's awake today but mostly tired and sluggish, light is on but still.
Rainbow and Lightning are still just are energetic as ever..still won't come to me...gah!
Still working with them. Loki and Thor are not interested in being held or picked up in
any manner, they are just a let live in a cage, really. But they are tamed but they don't
care fore being held. On a good day they'll jump in my hands and asked to be picked up
that is a rare thing, because they don't have many good days. More "go away human or we'll
hide" bad days. Rarely bite, they only do that if they have no food or don't want to be picked
up, sometimes I mistake their "Hi, I'm at the cage door!" for something else and I pick em up.
Also eat soo much, maybe they're a beardie in disguise...
Venus is doing well, still sprouting leaves and catch these butt-head ants, next month however
November, it is going to hibernate as they call it on the carnivore plant site. So next month...
I got to get it to hibernate. That's all for now...gee seems to the be same thing every week with
the rats eh? :lol:.

chastityx

Sub-Adult Member
i have a betta that gets fin rot or something else every few months no matter what. i'm guessing he just has bad fish genes because my others are always healthy. i'm sorry about your little man!

also, i definitely just bought a fly trap because i hate fly swatting the flies that get in the house (california weather seems to make flies live forever too). they're pretty interesting little plants. :)

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
....WTF? Mom went and brought this new fish and set up my tank in the living room!
She says "You didn't want another but I did, now how do you do this?" Are you kidding me?
You don't even know what to do..she went out and got a white and red crown tail betta
named him Ichabod Crane from the series Sleepy Hollow. He looks really young...I'll show you pics
he's not mine so don't say "OMG another fish?! It's just gonna die too soon." Yeah, that's why I stopped
but she's still continuing. Ok, but I won't take it out on the new guy. She wants me to feed him cuz she's
about late for work. Hm, he won't eat, he's too stressed, right now.

Rainbow and Lightning are tamed now so 2 weeks and they got used to me. My camera broke so now
I have to wait...for x-mas maybe I'll get one. Vash is fine he's asleep today...he won't move haha..
He's alive cuz he picked his head up from all the commotion this morning. Loki and Thor are doing fine got
over their ear infection..yay :). I finally have a job, I work at pet store named Noah's Fish n Pets. We did
get in the cutest baby citrus dragons...7 week olds. I got Sat and Thu off. So I work Sun - Wed then Fri that's my set schedule. I always get Sat and Thu off it doesn't change. I'm in the back on break..I do make about $7.65 an hour I only go part time, I suppose that money's right. The lady is real nice she figured $7.65 was decent enough, she's not trying to rip me off. I got Vash some nice SOFT crickets..cuz he can't
eat regular anymore, he barely eats well enough...he doesn't chew that well, he tries, well that's all for now I will help mom make this fish live. Thanks Liz and Chas, really devastated to see him die even though he did go through all my efforts to help him get healthy, he was a fighter he really tried.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Another week, but nothing much going on, just the same old..
Been watching horror movies for the passed 2 weeks and now that
Halloween is coming closer, the horror movies are about to end, I love October
for the Fear Fest that's going on, on AMC channel. I have tried to update various
days of the week but my cable company has gone on the fritz lately, even TV
wasn't well. Oh well, Ichabod is doing fine, contracted swim bladder but he's doing
great, got some meds and other things like frozen peas to ease him up a bit.
He's apparently stuck with a messed up swim bladder but he's doing fine.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hope everyone had a great Halloween, mine not much to it, where I live the kids go elsewhere
for Halloween, they don't go around our tiny neighborhood. So we got a big bag of candy
for ourselves. Venus flytrap is now in hibernation so gotta keep an eye on the water. Loki and
Thor are better at being handled, so that makes things a bit easier, did scratch my arms up to hell.
I refuse to trim their claws...I can't even trim Vash's. I am getting an iPhone 4S sometime this month
and use that as my camera so in a way I get a camera for x-mas but it's early. Also the gerbils get a bigger
cage then they're in now. I feel the cage is too small, built like a tall bird cage, long is what they need.
So for x-mas I am getting them a LONG cage so they have space to run and dig.

Ichabod is doing still just peachy...the fact that he loves peas because he's a forever a swim bladder
tortured fish, he's great. Mom finally learned how to take care of her fish, got all the necessary things
for him. I have a 10G with fiddler crabs so that rocks, two male crabs..with a goldfish. I really wish I knew
what the goldfish is doing in my tank when I got up to see two crabs and a fish. I woke up and there were my new pets.

Vash is down, still, maybe he'll wake up for Thanksgiving, I know he will for x-mas cuz he always does.
So not much to say on the star of my thread here. At least not till next year. Rainbow and Lightning are
doing the best they can at not being nervous so they peed on my bed, now I have to wash the bedsheets.
I guess other than working on two rats who are nervous, not much else to say.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I usually come on every Fri...but I decided to update my pic thread so I'm here and you guys get an update
early, even though only Tue.

I am making a fruit salad with lots of nice sweet and sour fruits to make it great.
No, I didn't get my phone yet, I did borrow my sister's camera so there is pics
up on my thread, no pics of the fish but he'll be coming sometime this month, I'm sure.
Just the two gerbils and Vash. It's 9:23pm and I should be in bed since my mouth is KILLING
me an ulcer and a tooth with tartar buildup on one, I take very good care of my mouth but
it's very surprising to wake up and see tartar buildup. I was thinking "WTF, why?! I took care
of my mouth are you kidding!?" So going to be going to the dentist sometime this month as well.
Still no news on SS gonna be a year once January hits, and I also will be getting insurance in January
so things are looking up. Finally get this ingrown removed and a dentist visit even though I have to
get a check up anyway. I am gonna have some pics on Thanksgiving I will take a handful of pics
and post them. Delete some too like the pics of Bowser and Totodile, don't need them, they're dead.
Ichabod Crane will be one of those pics in the handful of Thanksgiving pics. Well I gotta go, I feel internet
is gonna go out, my cable service has been a bit...weird lately.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Ichabod still alive and well, eating peas along with his regular betta food.

Vash: well normally no one does this I don't either but attempt to make him poop
I took him to the bath with me so we can bathe together..well not together I was in the water
he was on the seat part (we got those walk in baths), it was for my grandpa, he passed away Dec 19 2011
but we kept the bath anyway. But he finally pooped when I put him in the warm (unsoaped water) I drained
the soap out of it...and he pooped and I unplugged the drain and stood up on the seat, dried myself off and took him out after the water has drained and cleaned him up.

Loki and Thor: are perfect angels not much to say but to buy them another hide away since they chewed the hell out of the last one I got. Hehe, life of a gerbil of course they chew things.

Rainbow and Lightning: are doing good coming up to my hand, Lightning learned faster than Rainbow.
You would think Rainbow would warm up first but she's not ready. Lightning does jump in my hand and climbs all the way up and sits on the shoulder. Rainbow still not ready for human contact but I pet her so it works out.

Have a great Fri and weekend talk to you all soon!

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hello everyone this is done on my phone because my laptop
Has died, so excuse the mistypes and such.
Everyone is doing ok trying not to type as much as i am
Not used to this type of typing, I hope everyone is doing
Ok. I will go now and type somewhere to learn it better.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hello everyone still on the iphone and got some good pictures and will update on the 25th of this month. Rats and gerbils are doing ok, Vash is still asleep but he gets woken up to eat every 4 to 5 days and bath the day after. Ichabod is doing well. Still not used to typing this slow but with computer broken I have no choice.
That's all for now happy holidays!

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I saw Thor: The Dark World, it was good. Anyway, all the pets are doing well.
My older brother, Steve is coming over today and staying till Sat or Sun, so that's cool. Not really much to say and I know I said pics and I forgotten but I will upload today or tomorrow. Happy Holidays everybody and have a great Thanksgiving.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Ok guys I have instgram not sure how it works but you guys can look up CarnivoreQueen on there. My comp is fully dead and this is how I can share.
A few more pics are coming up and if there anyway I can share pics on here from
There then say so because my first time on instagram and no idea how to use it.
So yeah, take a look when you guys have the chance.

JangoMom

Sub-Adult Member
Hey! How's things going? Sorry to hear your computer broke. Just was checking in to see how everyone's doing.

jezwolf175

Sub-Adult Member
Hiya!

Well since i'm limited to using a phone i use the photobucket app. I'm not sure of the apple app store has it but it's good to take a look. I upload all of Tay-tay's pics there. I'll try to make an instagram account. Glad to hear you are doing ok and sorry to hear about Bowser. Hope you had a great thanksgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom