Two nights in a row

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I have no idea why she has started this but it's stinking cute and funny. She had done this two nights in a row now 🙂

Attachments

• 20240518_202517.jpg
    20240518_202517.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 20240518_202507.jpg
    20240518_202507.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 20240518_202441.jpg
    20240518_202441.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 29
  • 20240517_211256.jpg
    20240517_211256.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 20240517_211230.jpg
    20240517_211230.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 20240517_211245.jpg
    20240517_211245.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Chris.

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
That is part funny and part absolutely adorable! :)
Btw have you taken a weight and lenght on Zsa Zsa yet? She looks so big already in those shots

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
That is part funny and part absolutely adorable! :)
Btw have you taken a weight and lenght on Zsa Zsa yet? She looks so big already in those shots
I haven't, the last couple weeks have been a whirlwind of insanity. My girlfriend got sick and had to have surgery, I spent about a week at the hospital with her (she is ok now, it was gal bladder and a pretty straight forward surgery), then her dad and step mom came to visit (still here) and wanted a tour around Washington so we been in the car seemingly none stop.
She is growing like a weed though, she is considerably bigger than when i got her. She has bubbled in girth and is about a third as long as when she arrived.

Chris.

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
Damned, sounds like you got all hands full at the moment. Good to hear your girl is alright though.
Nice thing she is growing good and eating well :) Zsa Zsa is some older than Lilly but it would be nice to have someone to compare her to ;)

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
Wow, the lady would look great on a sports bike.
It's good to hear that she is doing well and making great progress in her growth. I hope that your normal rhythm of life will be restored very soon. I understand you very well, because I needed to go to another city for three days and I already really miss Foxy.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Wow, the lady would look great on a sports bike.
It's good to hear that she is doing well and making great progress in her growth. I hope that your normal rhythm of life will be restored very soon. I understand you very well, because I needed to go to another city for three days and I already really miss Foxy.
He will be happy when your home!!!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Damned, sounds like you got all hands full at the moment. Good to hear your girl is alright though.
Nice thing she is growing good and eating well :) Zsa Zsa is some older than Lilly but it would be nice to have someone to compare her to ;)
She hatched January 12. I think I remember you saying lilly hatched in February? But with babies a month make make a huge difference in size.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
I just caught my misspelling of night lmao 🤣 I feel dumb now rofl...... I did an edit and fixed it.😉

Chris.

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
She hatched January 12. I think I remember you saying lilly hatched in February? But with babies a month make make a huge difference in size.
Yes, she hatched late February so she just turned three months.
From the pictures it looks like Zsa Zsa is shedding her tail and front legs soon. Lilly just finished her tail and her whole body (except the tail) has been white for a couple of days now. I hope she's gonna start to shed it tomorrow, as it seems to really mess with her mood and appetite :(

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
I just caught my misspelling of night lmao 🤣 I feel dumb now rofl...... I did an edit and fixed it.😉
You made me sweat to understand the meaning of the phrase :ROFLMAO:
I thought there was a slang expression about the pose of a knight on a horse or something like that :ROFLMAO:

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Yes, she hatched late February so she just turned three months.
From the pictures it looks like Zsa Zsa is shedding her tail and front legs soon. Lilly just finished her tail and her whole body (except the tail) has been white for a couple of days now. I hope she's gonna start to shed it tomorrow, as it seems to really mess with her mood and appetite :(
Yup. Tail and legs, she did that last time also then a few days later body and head.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
You made me sweat to understand the meaning of the phrase :ROFLMAO:
I thought there was a slang expression about the pose of a knight on a horse or something like that :ROFLMAO:
Sorry bout that lol.
I had considered learning a 2nd language then thought to myself BAHHH you can barley speak your native language how the hell you gonna manage two lmao.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Wow- wishing your girlfriend well.
She is big (and beautiful)- I too remember when she was a baby. That is Ruby's favorite area to sit on. I took it from Rocky because he never used it and the 1 time he did, he slid off, LOL
Ruby had one when I got him so he took right to it. Every day he sits on it, leans off it- he loves it so much. I was pleased because that thing wasn't cheap here LOL

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Wow- wishing your girlfriend well.
She is big (and beautiful)- I too remember when she was a baby. That is Ruby's favorite area to sit on. I took it from Rocky because he never used it and the 1 time he did, he slid off, LOL
Ruby had one when I got him so he took right to it. Every day he sits on it, leans off it- he loves it so much. I was pleased because that thing wasn't cheap here LOL
I caught it on sale for 19 bucks. I tucked under my arm like a football and ran for the check out lol.
Zsa Zsa hangs her bottom off it and poops right in the V at the bottom EVERYTIME I swear she does it just to watch me try to clean it up lol.

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
Sorry bout that lol.
I had considered learning a 2nd language then thought to myself BAHHH you can barley speak your native language how the hell you gonna manage two lmao.
You don't have to apologize! I was the one who felt a little stupid. I need to learn to recognize typos in words based on the meaning of the sentence, so far I have problems with this. And in addition, I am always afraid that I might say something and it will turn out to be a slang figure for the American version of English and it will look funny or, even worse, offensive. So feel free and correct my mistakes. :)

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nuochoakenperfume
Top Bottom