Twisted fake rock art

Status
Not open for further replies.

nilla

Hatchling Member
This will be my "twist" on the fake rock tek i found here,,thanks to who ever :D

This is my first piece i finished tonight,,,basicly its gonna be a pretty crazy setup :twisted:

I will keep this updated till finished,,,hope you enjoy!

pose132.jpg

pose131.jpg

pose130.jpg

Grumbles

Rofl, this is awesome.
I would just want to shout, "BEHOLD!!!" every time I would look into the viv.
Very nifty mate. :mrgreen:

BadCon

Sub-Adult Member
Is that going to be a decoration piece, or will the dragon be able to climb on that? I only ask, as its going to be really weak up by the hand. If its a climbing piece, i really recommend you reinforce it. Even if you pile on the grout, there isn't much holding that all together.

Looks cool though!

GoFast

Gray-bearded Member
that is one way to get your dragon comfortable with your hand in his tank...... :D

nilla

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
It will be very strong!
As of now the peices are 3M glued and have thin metal rod running through the inside;)
Not sure where my setup is going but it will be crazy :wink:

freitas

Hatchling Member
pics please when you are done. Cant wait to see it. Love it so far Can just imagine all these zombie hands coming out of the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom