Trying to tell me something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kajolic

Juvie Member
Dovah is about 10 months old now and at 18" at a normal weight (forget what the vet said at last check up, but she wasn't concerned the least bit) His feeding schedule was once around noon, and later around 6-7pm. Now he is barely interested in them around the normal noon feeding, but if I wait til' around 3-4pm he will eat them up like mad.
Little guy is extremely active, no parasites (last fecal was last Friday), loves his salads, overall a normal little brat :p

Just wanted to get some community comments on if he is just trying to tell me, "Hey! I'm done with my growth spurt! Stop trying to stuff me!"

He also has changed his own sleeping schedule. I use to have his lights set to 9am to 11pm, but since his cage faces the window he was getting sleepy at dusk, so I changed his lights to closer follow the sunrise and sunset to let him sleep more when he wanted instead of dusk at 9pm and lights out at 11pm.
Would that have also had him self adjust his eating habits?

tgolden

Sub-Adult Member
mine is in his hide and passed out b 5pm every day like clock work. he stated that at about 9 months. up till then he was up till the lights went out. he did this on his own. since i have had him his lights have been the same. on at 7a off at 9p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom