Trans Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.

carpedraconum

Hatchling Member
Hello all,

The more I look on this site and a couple others, it looks like the darkest available dragons seem to be Translucent Tigers. Is this the morph the kind that has the most likely hood of being darker, or is it just luck. Just thought I would ask to see if anyone knew.
IMG_1400.jpg

This is Draco, that I was told was Translucent Tiger, and have seen several other with this same dark coloration classified as trans tigers.

Thanks for the help,

Drew

cashrokxsz

Juvie Member
nice dragon. i love that color. im more of a dark pigmentated beardie fan den a flourescent, bright beardie. what is a dark pigmented beardie called?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom