Toothless the "Day Fury"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty. :) This thread is for me to tell my beardie's story and post all about his adorableness. Even though I just registered today, I shall start at the beginning. This thread should have alot of pictures- so be warned- you may not be able to take the pure ferocious cuteness.

The Beginning!
We bought Toothless from Repticon in Raleigh on May 5th. He came from the same breeding company that our first came from (Carolina Designer Dragons) because we know she is an amzing breeder! He was about 8 weeks old when we got him.

His parents are Prada x Etro from FairyTail Dragons. (not sure how CDD got some of their babies XD)
This is his dad, Etro. He is a Hypo Leatherback X English Belgium Hypo 18" long, 423 grams and still growing!! and This is his momma, Prada. She is 354 grams, 18 1/2" long and 100% Marketed Leucistic.

Now on to my little cutie. This is him in the salebin. He's the one facing us. We knew right away he was the one.

This is him on the way home. He was so friendly and curious- not a single stress mark!
530149_3825269161375_149561713_n.jpg

This is his very first experience in his Viv. :3 He seemed to like it (He loves it now)
557780_3825344283253_1012850640_n.jpg

First bath (May 6th)
545846_3833070956415_1857102089_n.jpg

He's growing! (June 12th or so)
533181_3843488096837_1065962545_n.jpg

But still tiny. He's a snuggler when he isn't zooming!
599483_4185177678863_2011531664_n.jpg

Growing more
166074_4185201879468_85464217_n.jpg

July 6th. :) It's been 2 months since I got him, and he has shot up in size! Went from 25g or so to 158g!
555738_4185368763640_40264695_n.jpg

Today, I coddled him with loooooove. Here is a shot to show just how much he's grown.
314023_4220335757793_585952346_n.jpg

Thats it for now, but more pics WILL come. :D I hope you all enjoy these! <3

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
I think all of us beardie owners overly freak out over our beardies. And then some bearded dragons make their owners freak out on purpose. Silly little buggers. :D

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I agree Werewolf, I think some of my grey hair is just due to my beardies freaking me out for no good reason :shock: :lol:

snazzyglasses

Sub-Adult Member
Finally got a chance to creep through your pictures... Toothless is SO adorable! And photogenic! What a little ham :) :) I love his coloring too!!

BeardieMommy3991

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
What a ham! Thanks Snazzy! :D

Whataham.jpg

In other, poopier news- He went today! :D In the bathtub, 2 seconds after we finished giving him a syringe of applesauce and Veggie oil. It was well formed, normal, with nice white urates. They were a bit hard, but they were in him awhile.

Vet visit tomorrow or wednesday. :) He is also back to eating again- 40 or so today and yesterday!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Did he enjoy the fish mask? I'm surprised he sat still for that! So funny. And so glad the poop was normal, so hopefully he's like Rubio & the raspberries were tinting the urate. For Rubio it's red peppers, he loves them but they don't love him! I'll have to try them again in the spring and see if he's still getting the same reaction, the runs.
Toothless is such a cutie, I just love his colours!

BeardieMommy3991

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Good news everybody!!! :) Toothless had his first Vet checkup and fecal today, and I am pleased to declare him....

Healthy as a Horse! er, Beardie!

No parasites, and the vet was impressed by his size. She said that at his size, even though his is 5 months, we can lower his feedings to once a day. My little baby is growing up! :lol:

Not too many pics over the last few days, but here are what I have.

With applesauce on his nose
IMG_3192.jpg

My brother wrapping a beardie burrito
IMG_3197.jpg

Didn't want to get out of bed
IMG_3204.jpg

Dyed my side peices blue
295902_4454119642244_86459975_n.jpg

Vet visit. babump babump
IMG_3209.jpg

Finally, purse snuggles at an outdoor burger joint
IMG_3210.jpg

battlenation

Hatchling Member
Glad your dragon is healthy as a horse. I hope my checkup next week is the same with blaze. i think shes mad at me with not having dubi lol but greens are the best i can do. Nice blue btw lol

BeardieMommy3991

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks for the well wishes everyone! :) I have arrived in Georgia, and classes start the 10th. I promise to keep everyone updated as best i can of Toothless!

I caught him beard stretching today, and got some awesome shots. I will upload them when i get back to the hotel. :)

EDIT: Pic! Look at that magnificent beard!

IMG_3214.jpg

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Cute! That big beard makes him look a little annoyed. Suppose he knows you were leaving and wasn't happy with that thought?

I hope you have an easy time with your classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom