Too Fat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatieKat

Juvie Member
I FINALLY got a grams scale yesterday and was able to weight these guys. I'm not quite sure how much they should weigh, but here is what they weigh,
Kovu-7 months- 161 grams-13''
Zuri-6 months-138 grams-12 1/2''

Both of thme have good size dads, Zuri's dad, Vyllyn was on of the biggest boys they had, I read! So is this a normal weight or should I cut back on the feedings?

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Hard to tell, each grow at their own rates and proportions (individuals).
They both sound healthy to me, perhaps a picture of them?

bdalton

Sub-Adult Member
I think their weight is good too. My 13" weights 190, so if anything she's fat. Lol. My 12" weighs about 120.

KatieKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Okey dokey :)
I just get paranoid since my first beardie, from Petco was so unhealthy, I feel like I need to know everything is right all the time :)

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
My 7 month old weighs 370 grams and is 18" long :shock:

My 6 month old is 330 grams and 16" long..

KatieKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
lauraj1055":midrvvru said:

:shock: what are you feeding them? Steriods?! Just kidding! What little whoppers!

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
hahaha.. Dubia and superworms daily, and then hornworms a couple times per month. They also eat a bowl of greens everyday.

I actually haven't weighed them in a few weeks, so they are probably bigger than that now. :shock:

bdalton

Sub-Adult Member
lauraj1055":2wz173o9 said:

Hahah, I saw the pic of your female that said "think you need a diet honey" and I almost died. I was like oh my, she's so...round! In the most adorable way, of course!!
I think "plump" beardies are the cutest! :)

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
bdalton":2zqreswu said:
lauraj1055":2zqreswu said:

Hahah, I saw the pic of your female that said "think you need a diet honey" and I almost died. I was like oh my, she's so...round! In the most adorable way, of course!!
I think "plump" beardies are the cutest! :)

I think it's something in my water here.. LOL all of mine seem to get big and round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom