Tiny prolapse?

SunshineP95

Beardie name(s)
Sato and Typhon
I noticed my female adult pooped while asleep which she hasn't done for me before I adopted her about 2 months ago. When getting her out to get her cleaned up I noticed a tiny bit of like pinkish red coming from her vent. It was tiny, I was able to use the qtip and raw honey and gently got it back inside. It was loterally the size of the qtip head not very large at all. Should I be concerned ?? Could this just be a fluke or ?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I noticed my female adult pooped while asleep which she hasn't done for me before I adopted her about 2 months ago. When getting her out to get her cleaned up I noticed a tiny bit of like pinkish red coming from her vent. It was tiny, I was able to use the qtip and raw honey and gently got it back inside. It was loterally the size of the qtip head not very large at all. Should I be concerned ?? Could this just be a fluke or ?
Lets have AHBD help here
@AHBD

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Has it happened again since then ? If not, it could just be the normal bit of the rectal tissue that is visible when they poo, we don't usually look at that area when it is happening and it goes back in slowly.

BTW, are you positive the b.d is a female ? A male's hemi pene can sometimes pop out a bit when they poo.

Last edited:

SunshineP95

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Sato and Typhon
So far, it has not happened again. I am pretty sure she is female but I can send photos for verification if you'd like :) anything that helps me be knowledgable to keep my baby healthy

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom