Thugs World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I wanted to start a Thug thread just for my updated pics. He is getting so big now. He wont come out of the viv for me with out a little tag play but as soon as my 15 year old walks up he will let him pick him up without any fight. :banghead: . Funny thing is he is at school and i am home all day and talk to him. Thug is starting to like his bath time now, well he doesnt try the great escape anyways. He just gives us looks.
We live in WNY and its going to get cold here soon so we put a second warm spot light with a dimmer and we will see if that controls the cool side. He has a large warming pad under the tank and he seems to like it but we are cold then warm here right now so I have to watch the temps and unplug it and plug it back in depending the temps :mrgreen:

These pics are from my phone till I get my camera back (dropped it :cry: )

Bath time!

DSCF1779.jpg

DSCF1777.jpg

DSCF1779.jpg

Halister

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks he is so spoiled. I like the name Thor seems like the name Thor will get its own thread soon haha. My son is 15 and he originaly named him Thugnificent so I was like im not calling him all that so Thug :mrgreen:

He just went through a major shed and a growth spurt so his colors are nice. So I hand feed him his squash and he its it up like crazy so I did the switcheroo on him and put some Kale under it and he got both and I found out he hates it, shook his head and jump off his rock he he. Then I gave him more squash and he had to check it out for a while to make sure no green stuff was with it.

Im new at this but I have a breeder next door so if I dont get it here I ask him my questions. Im trying to get him on here but he hates forums :cry:

Halister

Juvie Member
Original Poster
More pics, im out of control he he I need my good camera back.

THUG010.jpg

What? My buttz cold!
THUG009.jpg

Halister

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Careful what you wish for my camera phone already has like 20 pics of him. My good one holds like 300. But to have a funny little story I normally make sure the flash is off or I cover it and one time I forgot and it flashed pretty close to him so in the days after that I have a lot of shots of the back of his head, he seen the camera come out and look the other way thinking I was going to flash him again. I thought it was funny but im sure he was like what the hell that wasnt nice.

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
Puff has nver shown aggresion toward the camera but for my photography class I plan to take way to many pictures! : ) Sorry Puff! : (

Halister

Juvie Member
Original Poster
My sister has her own photography (http://lindseyarmstrong.smugmug.com/) and she is in Mexico on assignment right now. I told her I wanted some pics of their lizards. She said they are everywhere. The resort she is at I guess they have a hard time keeping them away from the pool ha ha I will share when she sends them.
When Thug gets bigger I want her to do a photo shoot she said she never did an animal for real ha ha

Halister

Juvie Member
Original Poster
It's so funny now his personality is coming out now, he let's us pick him up and he crawls all over me and my son. I need to upload the pic he decided he didn't want back in so climbed over my sons back ending up on his head then nestled in for a stay ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom