They All Need Help!! (Bay Area, CA) ONE MAJOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragontamer13

Hatchling Member
That is terrible! The one in monterey...ugh...just ugh...really wish i could help...they all need better care. The last couple were the best (healthiest) of all but still...

Spoony

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Right!? I'd march over there and take him from them if I could!! I have no space at all or the extra funds he'd need. I don't wanna surrender him to a vet but I may if I have to. All so depressing.

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
I did send a not so nice email to the Santa Rosa one. There is no reason in this world an animal should be treated like that.

Spikey92

Juvie Member
I am shoked !!!!
How can people dare treating an animal like this. Especially the first one and the one in santa rosa are beyond cruel! Ive sent an email to those two asking the owner to PLEASE bring that poor fellow to a vet.if the person is too ashamed or doesnt wanna pay for "the lizard" he/she can jusy say they found it on the street. Its worth a try and honestly even if the vet euthanizes the poor fella he will be in a 100% better place than he is right now!
I am not an aggressive person but when I see those pictures i just wanna punch them in the face,then lock them in a tiny dark cage and they can sit in their own feces without any food or water! I just cant understand how people can do this? How can u live with that? How can you have supper and be happy when at the same time youre pet looks like this?
And that the person from the first ad even dares to ask for 100 bucks is more than ridicilous!

Spoony

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I'm not 100% sure the one in the first ad is even still alive. Thank you to everyone who's sent emails to these owners. I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Oki05

Gray-bearded Member
I get really said when I go on Atlanta's craigslist to see bearded dragons It makes me so mad how its illegal to mistreat dogs and cats but there is nothing done to people who do this to them. The one in Marina looks pretty healthy to me I think that was the healthiest one but The one in your town Spoony I jut wanna smack some sense into those *bleep* people

Spoony

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I couldn't contain myself and sent a not so nice email to the owner of the Monterey beardie..

Minion

I live in about the same area as you. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I have the means to take any of these dragons into my care. u__u

I also wanted to update with one more I found in about the same area. I really, really wish I could take him.
San Andreas

"Bearded dragons are very low maintenance pets."

Since when?

Bwalter

Sub-Adult Member
I live in the Modesto Ca area and I have 2 girls now. I rescued Jesse last Oct. I sure wished I had the room, but once I get back up on my feet I will be out there saves these poor babies. I want to beat the living crap out of people like this. Do they really think the first one should be that skinny and then want money for it, if its even alive right now?

Spoony

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Right!? That's basically what I said in my email. Here's what I sent with some censoring:

"You sir, are a MONSTER. This dragon is in TERRIBLE condition and the fact that you are trying to sell it for $100 is INHUMANE. It's obviously DYING and should be surrendered to a local animal hospital for the care it deserves because it's obvious you don't give a flying *BLEEP* about it. How dare you treat this animal this way! And if it's not yours, how dare you let it happen! I want you to do your research on bearded dragon care and surrender it to an animal hospital. You're really *bleep*ing lucky I don't know you otherwise I would report you for animal cruelty immediately.

*Bleep* you you monster. How would you like to be kept in a cold box with no food only to die slowly from a Metabolic Bone Disease? I hope you burn in whatever *bleep* you believe in."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom