THE DAILY LIFE OF FOWLCORE

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello guys i am starting a thread for fowlcore he is now a baby and would like to talk about him so i would like to shut up now and give you the pictures.

p1050353.jpg

By dangit12 at 2012-02-25
p1050360g.jpg

By dangit12 at 2012-02-25
p1050310l.jpg

By dangit12 at 2012-02-03
p1050309.jpg

p1050312y.jpg

p1050306g.jpg

By dangit12 at 2012-01-16
p1050293l.jpg

By dangit12 at 2011-12-30
p1050290.jpg

By dangit12 at 2011-12-26

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
He is very cute. Looks like you removed the horrible sand and changed to newspapers now, that was a good move for sure.

Have you increased his protein intake? I noticed that the base of his tail and his legs look a little thin so I would make sure he gets LOTS of protein. How often are you bathing him and/or offering oral fluids? Babies can get dehydrated very quickly so make sure you keep him well hydrated.

dangit12

Juvie Member
Original Poster
i will hydrate him after this post i am dusting baby crickets with calcium. i might want to order online since im lazy to go to petsmart. might have to take out 30$ from the bank. EDIT i fed him water. he is hydrated now he should be fine.

question hi i got fowlcore from california pets. i want to know his parents if i ask them who fowlcores parents are are they allowed to explain to me who fowlcores parents are?

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Good that you're dusting his small crickets. It is much cheaper to order online.

dangit12

Juvie Member
Original Poster
fowlcore this morning was super sleepy then i showed him his breakfast then he still was sleepy then he ate it.
he is so sleepy. :lol:

dangit12

Juvie Member
Original Poster
well i felt like i had to share this here since i put it on my blog. oh god never new the world of bearded dragon information was this hard. it so complicated. bearded dragon are so awsome but the information is so hard. i know im complaining. i feel right now typing is the best way to get my complaining out. i do have a question experts FOR EXPERTS how long did it take you to memorize all the information about bearded dragons. i have a feeling bearded dragon info in going to take 25% of my brain :lol:
well just wanted to give my opinion and question.

EDIT i did copy and paste it here from the blog. just if you wanted to know. and i already have 25% of my mind
into Magic the gathering so that puts 50% to anything else.

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
dangit12":1fvw0mnf said:
well i felt like i had to share this here since i put it on my blog. oh god never new the world of bearded dragon information was this hard. it so complicated. bearded dragon are so awsome but the information is so hard. i know im complaining. i feel right now typing is the best way to get my complaining out. i do have a question experts FOR EXPERTS how long did it take you to memorize all the information about bearded dragons. i have a feeling bearded dragon info in going to take 25% of my brain :lol:
well just wanted to give my opinion and question.

EDIT i did copy and paste it here from the blog. just if you wanted to know. and i already have 25% of my mind
into Magic the gathering so that puts 50% to anything else.

:laughing6: You made me laugh. I know you have a % of your brain playing WoW if you are a level 100. :shock: Back when I played WoW the top level was 80. I don't think I ever got past 35. Anyhow, there really IS a lot of information out there, and I don't think all of us have 100% of it memorized. I am constantly looking things up to remind myself of things. People say these are 'beginner' reptiles. I would hate to see the care sheets on 'advanced' reptiles!! :shock:

dangit12

Juvie Member
Original Poster
hm two months in the blog and i got about 700 views this call for a celebration video of fowlcore

i will try to upload the video today at about 6:00 pm today pacific standard. i will edit this post when the video is up and also will put this on fowlcores thread.

yes i copyed and pasted this from my blog i hope you guys will like the video when it is up

:blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8:

dangit12

Juvie Member
Original Poster
this morning i fed fowlcore and also theres alot ofbearded dragons on craigslist. one guy willing to trade he wants a virison 3 g or 4 g phone

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
dangit12":2dxk7pod said:
this morning i fed fowlcore and also theres alot ofbearded dragons on craigslist. one guy willing to trade he wants a virison 3 g or 4 g phone

WOW trading your pet for a phone. :silent:

dangit12

Juvie Member
Original Poster
fowlcore ate 3 crickets this morning since i had a little bit of time since school starts at 7:30 fowlcore is eating crickets with the calcium dusting he should be able to shed in a little bit since i see a bit of white on his tail. before, he shed his tail and thats it.

dangit12

Juvie Member
Original Poster
fowlcore was trying to get the crickets even though there werent in his cage thy were right next to his cage though :lol: :lol: the crickets are in a other cage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom