Take A Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if any one here has ever heard of Do-Da-Day it's an event that happens once a year here in Alabama where you bring your dog. Well anyways I took Mischa there and he had a pretty good time, he was practically a star every one was taking pics with him an asking if they could pet him. What really surprised me though was that most people think a beardie is an iguana haha! :lol: But I thought I would just share that with everyone.
Thanks for reading! :D

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Yes I know what you mean, I had show n tell at the lil ones kindergarten last week and boy o boy I had the whole school there with the oooo ahhhhh os.....

Lance

DragonGal

Hatchling Member
I've definitely gotten the "iguana" question. I personally can't see much of a resemblance... :wink:
Glad your beardie had a good time. It's so much fun to show them off. :lol:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Usually we get the iguana question with our girls, but sometimes they are called 'horny toads'. Beardies are as different from both as they can be.

Lori

mischa

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Haha I've never gotten horny toad haha, some people need a little bit more knowledge when it comes to reptiles! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom