tail Discolouration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reeferman20

Hatchling Member
my bearded dragons body is a beautiful red/orang/brown colour, but since i have had him (roughly a week) ive noticed her tail is a much duller colour to the rest of his body. there is a definite line at the bas of his body where the discolourations starts and its only his tail.....should i be worried???

Reeferman20

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
here a couple of pics. lookin forward 2 hearin wt u think sorry if they arent brillint, were taken with my phone.

i hope i have inserted the pics right. never put pics on here before.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Yup, that looks like shed to me. Just give extra baths and when it comes loose, do not pull, just let it come off on its own.

angiethegreat

Hatchling Member
yup, looks like a shed to me too :) your baby is gonna get really itchy, but as much as you wanna help and pull it off for them... DON'T! It might damage the new scales underneath....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom