Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Leo

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Ok i will buy this one

So i change the uvb lamp to this and then what? I need to change the uva lamp aswell ? Or do i need any others lamps besides uvb and uva ? Maybe u can send me some example of what material to swap the sand ?
Thanks alot !
Good basking bulb solid clear bright white bulb Arcadia Halogen Basking Spot (E27) - Lizards.lt but you must have the digital probe thermometers ---- what size is the tank? can you order off of ebay? or try a website other than the one your getting the UVB from I was looking and they dont carry digital probe thermometers only the stick ons they are inaccurate -- those digital probes are going to give you accurate actual surface basking temps
Your local home improvement store will sell the textured NON adhesive shelf liner

Skyfall350

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Leo
Good basking bulb solid clear bright white bulb Arcadia Halogen Basking Spot (E27) - Lizards.lt but you must have the digital probe thermometers ---- what size is the tank? can you order off of ebay? or try a website other than the one your getting the UVB from I was looking and they dont carry digital probe thermometers only the stick ons they are inaccurate -- those digital probes are going to give you accurate actual surface basking temps
Your local home improvement store will sell the textured NON adhesive shelf liner
40cm x 100cm and 30cm height
Ill attach a photo , u mean something like this ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240426_221421_Temu.jpg
    Screenshot_20240426_221421_Temu.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 16

Skyfall350

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Leo
You could get two separate devices if you cannot find one that does both. That's not a problem
Ok i will find the best match
At the moment i have theese one in the corner and the other under a lamp but i will swap them as soon ill get the new lamps

Attachments

• 17141592900861024158109986522399.jpg
    17141592900861024158109986522399.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 17141593211284396408260409814716.jpg
    17141593211284396408260409814716.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 15

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Ok i will find the best match
At the moment i have theese one in the corner and the other under a lamp but i will swap them as soon ill get the new lamps
Those are giving ambient temps which is fine -- you can use them but you want those digital probes for the surface basking temps - it needs to be placed every month or so to get the actual basking temps - basking bulbs lose their strength if they dont blow out first --

Skyfall350

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Leo
Those are giving ambient temps which is fine -- you can use them but you want those digital probes for the surface basking temps - it needs to be placed every month or so to get the actual basking temps - basking bulbs lose their strength if they dont blow out first --
Ok i will get the right one , about the sand i think he likes it when he goes to sleep he snugs into the sand so cute dugs in abit to get more comfy 😀 i dont think he drinks water tho never saw him do it , so i bath him twice a week luke warm water not too deep sometimes he drinks abit from bath , or sometimes i give him some water drops with syringe on his mouth and he drinks it , dont know how much water he needs

Skyfall350

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Leo
100w 75w or 50w basking lamp?

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom