Sweetest friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two young beardies that have been housed together for awhile. I don't think they would know what to if they were separated, they are the best of friends. I turned off the lights for bed time, and Livia went in her corner and fell asleep, Draven was in the hammock already asleep... Shortly later he moved up to Livia... Laying side by side together sleeping. It was the sweetest thing I have ever seen.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
That is sweet to watch. The first two beardies we had, both females, were best friends. I would watch them and notice they'd talk to each other all the time. When Miss Y died, Miss O was lost. Her health wasn't good, tho we didn't realize it at the time and her depression at Miss Y's loss affected her and she died 2 days short of 2 months later. I still miss them, it was really fun to watch them together.

garner84

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Awe that is sad!! :( I remember reading your story on here. I think mine would be depressed without each other. She crawls on him all the time, and he'll lay with her. They have a hammock they share and it's just the sweetest thing to watch. I love them. I'm sorry about your loss, I would cry! They are my little babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete5775
Top Bottom