Super Excited for May!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oki05

Gray-bearded Member
So this lady on the For Free section was looking for a good home for her 2 yr old beardie Noodle. The name stuck with me as soon as I saw it because Noodle reminds me of the band member from Gorillaz. Anyway I told her all I could about how I wanted a beardie since way back in 2006 when I first saw them at Repticon.I told her also about my plans for moving to my mom's house due to college for classes I need at my college campus near her house. The lady told me that if I was really serious into taking Noodle she will give me her entire setup and hold Noodle for me until May when I move. We agreed for me to come visit Noodle to see her on April 13. Well I'm so excited because I talked to my mom and she told me I could have her. Well I asked for some pictures of Noodle and as soon as I got them I instantly knew I wanted her she looks so adorable. She will be my very first beardie and I am so excited for her I wish I could find a way to make May come faster! or at least April 13 but May will do just as great. Anyway without further ado I give you pictures of Noodle she sent me! :lol:

Noodle as a baby!

image2_zps7a160913.png

Loves being scratched between the eyes

image3_zps8473a5a8.png

Sleepy Sexy Leg

DSC_3708_zps113e1009.jpg

Stink Eye

DSC_4499_zps15955e90.jpg

This is her as of 2 days ago

image_zps3be710d0.png

As you can see even with a month being away still I am just so excited to get her! Plus I should be moved to my mom's by May 5 and have her no later than May 12 that my B-Day is May 19 so she will be an awesome birthday present!

LaDragonEcho

Hatchling Member
So happy for you and i understand you anticipation! i just got my very first beardie today from petsmart. He/she is amazing and i am so happy i finally have him/her. (too young to tell sex) I hope you and noodle live happily together and may will b here b4 u know it!!! :blob5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom