Square One

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Takecthe basking temp with a digital probe. Surface temp isn't important as long as it isn't hot enough to burn him. The temperature of the light is what is important. It should be 95-100 and a digital probe is the only accurate way to measure that.

noella5088

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Takecthe basking temp with a digital probe. Surface temp isn't important as long as it isn't hot enough to burn him. The temperature of the light is what is important. It should be 95-100 and a digital probe is the only accurate way to measure that.
I moved the light between the two. It's adequate. I have digital probe thermometers. Two of them. Blanket is warm. (It's padded. Stone is 'cool'. It's not direct heat.

noella5088

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Update: I haven't been really active these past few days thanks to getting sick with a sinus infection and then bronchitis.
I have started him on Colloidal Silver placed on his greens or mixed in his baby food for extra hydration. I have given him .50 mls. I do know he's regaining his strength.
I found a ramp but right now, money is much more tighter now. Medicines for me and I have very little time before the Robitussin PM kicks in.
I've been looking into ramps for Maya. But, decided to try a LEGO Block Ramp. I figured I'd see if this will work for Maya. If not, I'll be looking into something else.
Maya's eating with my help. Loves to eat his turnip greens. I don't have any more milk thistle so right now it'll have to wait until next month.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom