Somewhat sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragongirl95

Juvie Member
I re homed pancake today. I realized between school and a job that i needed to re home someone. The guy that i gave him to has lots of experience with reptiles including bearded dragons and i know he will get the attention he deserves but Im still sad.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Aw, I'm sorry you had to give your little friend away ! Even though you did it for all the right reasons, I can imagine it's still painful and will leave an empty space in your heart. :(

Jaskotch

Juvie Member
often, the right thing is not the easy thing. you can take some credit for doing the right thing, the hard way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemommma
Top Bottom