Some of our leathers we produced

Status
Not open for further replies.

citrusdragon

Sub-Adult Member
Hatched 9/5/09

Sire Noguera (Italian Leather het trans poss het hypo) Phantom Dragons

Dame Chloe (Daughter of Ginger on the cover of Bearded Dragons in Captivity) Rick Millspaugh

I haven't sold any of these since they seem to late developing color, and I have recently heard of a possible genetic tiger gene that has been isolated to Ginger, from Rick Millspaugh. I have 2 from an earlier clutch that are mostly dark brown but they seem to be coloring a nice orange with each shed. As for the leather quality, only 1 is close to A, but the rest are B, and C(on a smoothness scale).

leather1.jpg

Not For Sale at this time

leather2.jpg

leather3.jpg

I will most likely keep all the females and hold one male from this pairing. Let me know if you might be interested in a male and I can see what I can do.

Thanks for looking

Jeff

supertrisha

Juvie Member
What beautiful dragons! I can't get over their stunning coloring! Congrats on the leatherback... Absolutely beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom